St. Andrews Healthcare prides itself on the quality of care and the wide variety of services that are provided to each patient. Our focus is to assist each patient reach their highest level of functional ability.
St. Andrews has been serving mid-city Los Angeles for more than 40 years. We are located near Olympia Hospital and California Medical Center, and we strive to accommodate each patient in a safe, clean, and comfortable setting.
At St. Andrews Healthcare, we strive to provide quality healthcare outcomes. We believe that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at St. Andrews Healthcare.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds
- Cable TV
- Phones are provided for our short-term rehab patients
- Our rehabilitation program includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are staffed 24 hours/day.